Blog for lewd stuff and cute people and things~
I am a little princess kitten.
Sub/Kitten/Little, taken, and aged 16
Check out the about and my main blog.
1 of 72 >
Just a reminder that:
- Not all littles are girls
- Not all littles are sexual while in little headspace
- Not all littles prescribe to certain ages
- Not all littles are heterosexual
- Not all littles want a daddy/mommy/auntie/uncle/sister/brother..etc
- NOT ALL LITTLES ARE MADE THE SAME.
- Being a little does not mean you’re inferior
- Being a little does not mean you need to have a paci/sippy cup/comfort item/daipers
- You don’t have to play with dolls, action figures, cars, legos, color in coloring books or like stickers/glitter/stuffies..etc
- Some littles are princes
- Some littles are princesses
- Some littles are neither
- Some littles are both!
Please feel free to add your own bulleted point to this list! I just feel it’s important to get this out there since I’m kind of an even mix of both boy AND girl! I’m also VERY tired of seeing that people just assume CG/L is a heterosexual relationship between a male dom and female sub.
How exactly does fifty shades reflect badly on the BDSM community?
I can’t believe people are still asking this.
- romanticization of a maniplulative abuser
- lack of and/or disposal of the importance of consent
- taking advantage of someone from a lower socioeconomic class
- perpetuating the risky behavior of novices hopping into D/s with no idea what it is, which ends up subjecting them to
- creepy abusive assholes who prey on naive subs who thing 50 shades represents BDSM (and who are prime victims because they wouldn’t know that they are being taken advantage of since force and possessiveness seem ‘romantic to them’
- People running out to get zip ties or rope and shit to tie themselves up with without actually reading up on bondage. Blood clots and injuries ensue, yay
- People putting themselves into emotionally intense scenes with no preparation and ending up frightened, confused and uncomfortable.
tl;dr, if you think 50 shades is a good representative of BDSM you are too unprepared and naive to get into BDSM.
I have so many new followers since I last went through and followed nice people back.
Hey! I'm kinda new at this... What's a Lolita?
Lolita's quick google definition “a sexually precocious young girl.”
(Also try nymphets.)
Lolita is also a novel by Vladimir Nabokov. It’s about a thirty-something year old man that is basically obsessed with a twelve year old girl.
(They become sexually active after he becomes her stepfather. Her mother finds out about his feelings for the girl but is hit by a car. There’s a lot of traveling and sexual stuff.) It’s a controversial subject. In my opinion, it is awful, and it’s never okay to romanticize sexually abusive relationships, especially involving children. Obsessive pedophilia is also not okay.
Lolita is also a subculture of fashion. It’s from Japan, and it’s mostly based on Victorian era fashion. It’s really interesting and cute. There are a lot of types of lolita fashion.
Lolicon (lolita complex?) is basically hentai with children or childlike characters.
This is also something that is very problematic, as it is basically child porn in anime form.
Also a loli is a(n usually female) child or childlike character usually in anime and hentai.
I hope this was adequate.